[fpc-pascal] national support

DarekM darekm at emadar.com
Wed Jul 26 18:01:09 CEST 2006

Friš Martin Mgr napisał(a):

> I give additional details. I write programs for mathematical
> linguistics. Especially program for frequency dictionary of chosen
> text. I write text to the editor. The text is in Czech. It displays
> correctly in editor window , i.e. with diacritics. Then follows
> transformation into words. In program for frequency diactionary, which
> contains binary search I have usual read and write statements. When I
> send the result to the printer with write it is displayed incorrectly
> on the print output – the diacritics. I am working under Windows |X|P.
>
> What other details should I give for somebody to give me advice.
>
> Martin Fris

Hi
Printing diactrics not depend on FPC only on system and choose code page
of You.
You can write on printer with the same like on screen. Printer has the
same canvas. But when You choose font You have to change code page. to
1250. You can print also in text mode, but then You have to change code
page manual (its depend on printer). Some times You have to convert text
form one code page to another (f.e from 8859-2 to 1250 or UTF-8)
Send which method You need, and sample code.

Darek