[fpc-pascal] national support

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Wed Jul 26 12:15:23 CEST 2006

Fria Martin Mgr wrote:
> I give additional details. I write programs for mathematical linguistics.
> Especially program for frequency dictionary of chosen text. I write text
> to the editor. The text is in Czech. It displays correctly in editor
> window , i.e. with diacritics. Then follows transformation into words. In
> program for frequency diactionary, which contains binary search I have
> usual read and write statements. When I send the result to the printer
> with write it is displayed incorrectly on the print output - the
> diacritics. I am working under Windows |X|P.
>
>     What other details should I give for somebody to give me advice.

I guess this might be enough for somebody to try - I personally have
absolutely no idea what kind of charset is used/expected when printing via
Write(Ln) to Lst under Windows, but this shouldn't be difficult to check?
Do I understand it correctly that the screen output is OK now (as opposed
to your original post)?

Tomas