[fpc-pascal] Bug in RTL for arm

Koenraad Lelong koen1 at brouwerij.homelinux.net
Sun Feb 26 12:43:15 CET 2006

Martin Schreiber schreef:
> On Sunday 19 February 2006 19.04, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>Today I did an update via svn. When I compiled for arm (in the hope that
>>the bug I encountered a while ago would have disappeared) I found a bug
>>in rtl/linux/arm/sysnr.inc :
>>Const
>>  syscall_nr_base = syscall_nr_base;
>>I modified this to :
>>Const
>>  syscall_nr_base = $900000;
>>which is similar to fpc 2.0.2. When I compiled this I got my ususal error :

> Do you have compiler option -e/usr/local/arm-linux/bin or similar?
> With fixes_2_0 rev. 2644 and attached MSEide project (adjust
> 'Project'-'Options'-'Macros'-'MSEDIR' and 'FPCDIR') I can compile until next
> compiler AV:

I'm getting a similar result, although I can't use your prj-file. I just
modified ${COMPILER} to ppcrossarm (was ppc386) and ${TARGET} to
arm-linux (was i386-linux} if "Settings/Configure MSEide". In
"Project/Options" I added some "Make options" : -Xr -Xd.
I didn't know what Macros can be used for, so I didn't look at that.
I'm going to try a debug-compile for the compiler and look with gdb when
I have time.
Regards,
Koenraad Lelong.