[fpc-pascal] [Lazarus] Install from source on Linux Issue

Bob Richards bob at tamara-b.org
Fri Feb 17 07:25:21 CET 2006

Bob Richards wrote:

Hmmmmm..... well, this must be an issue with my fpc install! I went and got the new fpdocs
via svn, did a "make html" and:

[bob at olm fpcdocs]$ make html
Makefile:118: *** Compiler Free Pascal Compiler version 2.0.2 [2006/02/13] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2005 by Florian Klaempfl Fatal: No source file name in command line
Fatal: Compilation aborted not found.  Stop.

Same error! I never use make in my pascal programing, so I don't know if this is new or
something I just discovered.

I am using:
GNU Make version 3.79.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.
Built for i386-redhat-linux-gnu

--
PGP Encrypted E-Mail Preferred
Public Key at: http://www.tamara-b.org/~bob/pubkey.asc