[fpc-pascal] Scripting in FPC

Elio Cuevas Gómez elio at mixtk.com
Thu Feb 9 21:32:05 CET 2006

El Jue 09 Feb 2006 14:13, Michael Van Canneyt escribió:
> What does 'advertise' mean in this context ?

3. You must have a visible line in your programs aboutbox or
   documentation that it is made using RemObjects Pascal Script and
   where RemObjects Pascal Script can be found.

i. e. You must put a link to RO homepage in your about box or your readme.
Since i won't have an about box then the choice left is to put it in the
readme, not a big deal since i do that sort of thing anyway, but is
GPL-Incompatible nevertheless.

> > I'm doing the GUI in SDL, but i still need the LCL to be able to use
> > Pascal Script, right?
>
> No; FPC is enough.

I guess i haven't gave PascalScript a fair view, i'll have a look later.