[fpc-pascal] Computer Language Shootout - updated to Free Pascal2.0.2

Isaac Gouy igouy2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 18:15:47 CET 2006

--- Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Isaac Gouy wrote:
> > We welcome more elegant and/or faster programs.
> >
> > To contribute please attach a complete source code file to a
> tracker
> > item following the FAQ instructions:
> >
> > http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/faq.php#contributeprogram
>
> I think Ales Katona submitted already a lot of improved programs and
> it was ignored.

Ales Katona contributed many improved programs during May, June and
August 2005. His contributions have not been ignored!

Please do not spread mis-information - simply looking at the Free
Pascal pages would show you his programs!

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=fpascal&lang2=fpascal
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=fpascal&lang2=fpascal

As I said, benchmarks have been deprecated and replaced by new
benchmarks, which only have programs written by Free Pascal newbies.

best wishes, Isaac