[fpc-pascal] Allegro and Pascal

gmjimen at burdjia.com gmjimen at burdjia.com
Thu Dec 21 16:56:25 CET 2006

Hello,

I didn't know that there were more people who use Allegro with Pascal (may be
I forgot to switch off the "Only Spanish pages" at Google last month) so I
wrote my own wrapper and I've released it last week at SourceForge. Today I've
found some messages in this mail list about this issue so I decided to write
to you.

I was using Allegro with C for years and I think I know a lot about it.
Anyway, I'm open to any suggestion and aportation about the API, the coding,
the documentation, web, etc.

Now, I'm writing the documentation (really copying the Allegro's document and
pasting it in the fpdoc's XML description file) and creating a demo game
(different than the one included with the original Allegro).

The project's page: http://allegro-pas.sourceforge.net/

"Saludos"

"Ñuño" Martínez