[fpc-pascal] unit inet... for resolving dns

Lionel Drevon freepascal at adeli.fr
Thu Dec 14 19:07:24 CET 2006

I found in the doc the inet unit, but i don't found it under my system
nor on the web
on page http://www.freepascal.org/packages/inet.html
the link ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/source/packages.zip seem to be
broken!

I need to resolv dns entry and i try the synapsys and the NS_Protokoll
which not work  on a opetron plateform -(64bits amd)
If some one could give me some answer for this debug ouptut..

The  NS_Protokoll won't compile because of a miss of integers.inc file.
Declared in the nsquery.pas:{$define integers_as_include} {$INCLUDE
integers.inc}

The other compile fine  but doesn't work (it should be ) :)....