[fpc-pascal] fpcdoc gives a lot of warnings

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Wed Dec 13 12:25:05 CET 2006

Hi,

If I use thhe fpc 2.1.1 version of fpdoc on the rtl documentation files, I get a lot
of warnings like:

Writing 7520 pages...
[<no context>] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[<no context>] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[<no context>] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[<no context>] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[<no context>] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[<no context>] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[#rtl.strutils.AnsiMatchText] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[#rtl.strutils.AnsiMatchText] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[#rtl.strutils.AnsiMatchText] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[#rtl.strutils.AnsiMatchStr] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[#rtl.strutils.AnsiMatchStr] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
[#rtl.strutils.AnsiMatchStr] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")

Do you have an idea, what causes this? Is the new parser adding #text nodes, that
the old parser didn't? Is fpdoc's checking too strict?

Vincent