[fpc-pascal] Reading text from images

Antal antal at componente.net
Wed Dec 13 12:26:43 CET 2006

That's why I'm asking.
Also, I tried to find documentation on reading/writing PDF with FPC, but
on the site I've got two links, one of them broken.
Basically for me it would be important to read from PDF or JPEG, so the
format is not that important, but I have to generate some platform
independent graphical sheets, for which both are suitable.