[fpc-pascal] RE: [lazarus] Article on Pixel.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:21:40 CET 2006

> I did a bit of Google'ing and answered my own question.... :-)
> eLiquid is not based on SDL.

or is it?  :-)

Requirements: It is required to install libSDL package to get Pixel
working in Linux. Optionally you will need also libfreetype and
liblcms packages. For JPEG2000 support it is required to install
libjasper library. For printing it is recommended to install CUPS
package. For scanning it is recommended to install SANE. If you want
OpenEXR support you should install openexr library.