[fpc-pascal] Good revision on wince cross-compiler

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 20:44:45 CET 2006

Hello,

On 12/8/06, TOndrej <tondrej at gmail.com> wrote:
> A few weeks ago I experimented and found out that fpc 5389 and Lazarus
> 10204 worked for me on arm-wince. I'm sticking to these revisions for
> the time being, making my local modifications as needed.

I don´t know why but this combination didn´t work for me. Console
applications work correctly, but LCL windowed app did not. It at least
shows a error message, something went wrong on the initialization on a
unit. (it complains about the begin on the program file, so I guess
this is the problem).

FPC 5191 worked much better, but using latest subversion lazarus the
app loads, shows on screen, and then crashes. The same with 10204. I
will test with even older revisions to see if they work.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho