[fpc-pascal] RE: [lazarus] Article on Pixel.

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Fri Dec 8 22:17:33 CET 2006

> > > The latest issue of Linux Journal features an article about Pixel
> > > (By Pavel Kanzelsberger).
> > > It gives it a very good comment. Pity it's not mentioned
> that it's
> > > written using FPC.
> > > (the article is written by a writer/publisher, not a programmer).
> > >
> > > For the Lazarus users: Pixel is written using a
> widget-set developed
> > > by Pavel.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Is it online?
>
> The article ? Not that I know of. The program is:
> http://www.kanzelsberger.com/

I don't see Lazarus mentioned at the splash screen of the windows version
(some of you guys are mentioned, but wouldn't harm to mention Lazarus too or
instead)
Also didn't notice Lazarus button or something at the website (didn't look
much though, maybe have missed it)

----------------
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)
Computer & Informatics Engineer
Microsoft MVP J# for 2004-2006
Borland "Spirit of Delphi"
++ QuickTime, Delphi, ActiveX, .NET components ++
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis
++ Robotics ++
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~Robotics
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~robgroup

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0653-5, 05/12/2006
Tested on: 8/12/2006 11:17:33 ??