[fpc-pascal] Important IDE bugs fixed

Wolfe, Robert Robert.Wolfe at RoswellPark.org
Fri Dec 1 19:13:41 CET 2006

Daniel, I will try and build this into the Sparc port in the next day or so.

----
Robert Wolfe [MCP/Linux+], Computer Programmer/Analyst
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, SR-DAR
Elm & Carlton Streets, Buffalo, NY
716-845-4916 | robert.wolfe at roswellpark.org

-----Original Message-----
From: fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org [mailto:fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org] On Behalf Of Daniël Mantione
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 6:21 AM
To: fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org
Subject: [fpc-pascal] Important IDE bugs fixed

Hello,

Last days, I have fixed two bugs which were the cause of random IDE
crashes. One occurs on all platforms, the other one on Unix platforms.
If were troubled by IDE crashes, please try the next snapshot
(there are compiled at 03:00 CET each night). As there are serious bugs, I
have also merged them into 2.0.5.

Daniël