[fpc-pascal] fpcmake question

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Aug 30 00:02:33 CEST 2006

Can't answer that one for you (perhaps just try?). But I would suggest you
try using prerules to set a variable. The LCLPLATFORM is such a variable in
the lazarus makefiles;

[prerules]
#
# LCL Platform
ifndef LCL_PLATFORM
ifneq ($(findstring $(OS_TARGET),win32 win64),)
LCL_PLATFORM=win32
else
LCL_PLATFORM=gtk
override COMPILER_UNITDIR+=../lcl/nonwin32
endif
endif
export LCL_PLATFORM

The just use it like $(LCL_PLATFORM).

Ofcourse you need to adjust it for your use.

HTH

Darius