[fpc-pascal] Re: International chars and Codepages...

"S.Anıl Yılmaz" anilyilmaz at karatahta.com
Tue Aug 29 14:56:22 CEST 2006

Rimgaudas said,
>> 2) use unicode (UTF-8) enabled editor instead of FP.
> Any windows editor will fit too.

I solved the problem, sort of. :-) In your previous post, you had
suggested that I might be using FPIDE, and codepage clash between it and
Windows would lead to
such a problem. I was using Scite as my IDE in both Windows and Linux,
and it had been setup to use UTF8 already. Then I thought, "What if I
use FPIDE instead of Scite?" and voila. The same code, produced perfect
result in Windows. (Not tried Linux yet) Turkish characters appeared
fine now. (FPC 202)

Thank you.
Anil