[fpc-pascal] TCP Server

"Fabrício F. Kammer" ffkammer at conchalnet.com.br
Fri Aug 18 14:55:56 CEST 2006

OK,

I downloaded the synapse, but I don't know how to use it to make a TCP
server.

I need to do a server that listen on a specific port. After connected
the client will send some commands to the server that will make some
actions and return the results to the client.

Basicly the client will send strings to the server and receive another
strings.

[]s

Fabrício