[fpc-pascal] Compiling for SPARC

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 17:56:10 CEST 2006

Jonas Maebe wrote:

> Given the info below, it's not needed.

I'm an engineer. Take a close look at how something behaves before opening it
up. No doubt a medical man would agree :-)

> Very strange. smartlinking can be slow sometimes, but gtkglarea only
> results in 12 object files... Can you capture some command lines of
> ar commands that are executed?

Don't trust this yet, but it might be a problem with command, environment
variable or configuration file line length. I was starting off in a fairly deep
directory off ~/pascal/src when I was hitting the problem, I've now moved the
source to /fpcsrc and appear to be progressing further.

Work continues here.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk