[fpc-pascal] Re: DLL and Shared Libs in FPC

Jason P Sage jasonpsage at jegas.org
Tue Aug 8 15:50:23 CEST 2006

 [Jason Peter Sage] Thank You Everyone - All your responses were very
encouraging. My last attempt at making a DLL was 1.9.? FPC, so hearing
definitively that your guys are using 2.x to make dll's and shared libs
is simply great news to me.

I also appreciated the comment warning that could be summarized by saying I
(or we) should keep a watchful eye on this issue with 64bit Linux in the
next release to make sure that functionality (confirmed to work in
development versions pre 2.0.4) makes it to 2.0.4 final release (Which I'm
drooling to get my hands on because of the Linux CRT unit fix!)

THANK YOU ALL!
Jason P Sage