[fpc-pascal] Magnifier vs xmag

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 18:21:20 CEST 2006

On 8/5/06, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you magnify something in the extreme corners of the screen? Doesn't it
> magnify whatever is behind the centre of the magnifying window?

Yes, it magnifies from the centre of the glass, but the glass can be
partially outsite the desktop area, so we acctually cover the entire
screen. Just try it and this questions should be solved.

> the xmag tool, it changes the cursor the a TopLeft (corner) cursor, so
> it is easy to magnify screen corners or screen edges.

To magnify a screen edge with the magnifier, just move the mouse to it.

> Can you lock/freeze the image, and move the window do a different location?

I did not understand this.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho