[fpc-pascal] Compiling FPC for SPARC

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 11:11:55 CEST 2006

Peter Vreman wrote:

> There is only one correct solution: Fix the building of the 2.0.4 by
> looking up the correct syscall in the C headers.
>
> Forget about old stable releases like 2.0.2, only work with current svn
> (2.0.4 or 2.1.1).

The only thing that bothers me here is that while this is the correct solution
it might not be possible. With the major caveat that I'm a beginner at this but
I've demonstrated that 2.0.0 can't compile 2.0.2, and I suspect that once I've
fixed the missing syscall I still might be left with something that the existing
compiler can't process :-(

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk