=?koi8-r?Q?Re[2]=3A_[fpc-pascal]_Offline_documentation_for_Extra_Packag es?=

Eduardo nec556 at retena.com
Wed Aug 2 16:05:59 CEST 2006

At 15:39 02/08/2006, you wrote:
> > These are Pascal interfaces to C packages. In general there is no
> > Pascal documentation available. However, since they are straight
> > translations the C documentation should apply almost literally to the
> > Pascal versions.
> > Jonas
>
>Is there a note/memo about types mapping?
>
>There should be some issues (I remember some return values in Delphi
>were boolean in straight translations, while there were three
>different meaningful return values in C).

You can check the quake3 pascal conversion page. There are a huge
list of c to pascal conversion types, structures, etc.... Don't
remember the url, but at sulaco.co.za is link to there.

HTH

This document represent my ideas. They are original from me. It's
forbidden think the same than me, without previous payment.
If you agree me,
PAYME.
LOOKOUT: Lawyer BITES.