[fpc-pascal] Doc file errors

urbansound at sbcglobal.net urbansound at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 25 16:11:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

I spent time yesterday trying to look up DOS commands on the FPC website and
was unable to reference DosExitCode, Exec and some others I knew should have
been there on the live pdf files.

They're popping up in the PDF by search with a numeric hyperlink, but the
hyperlinks are not referencing to the commands accurately.

I tried to download the help files at the ftp site and found ftp and First
Mirror both down.  I hit the USA mirror and finally got a copy of the HTML
files and ran AgentRansack on them and was able to locate Dos commands and
links "were" correct on those.

Is this known already and do we enter Doc errors in the bug list or
what is the correct process for verification or notification?

Mike