[fpc-pascal] Division by Zero - not raised exception

Sasa Zeman public at szutils.net
Tue Apr 18 03:38:15 CEST 2006

> Please keep in mind that FPC/Lazarus is OSS and that it lives from it's
> user's contributions.

It seem that you missunderstood. As a developer, I'm not interested in
looking FPC code nor tracking future plans (details are alse never
published, only future plans), but using it to create working applications.
>From that point of view it is non-logocal and even insolting : "Please stop
asking for pathetic requirements. Especially for things where you don't know
where you are talking about and therefor without in-depth  analyses where
things could be improved." Or "If you want to work with development code i
think it is better to find out it yourself what is going wrong. " -
especially that bugs in 2.0.2  require using development code...

This mailing list is for FPC developers only? Please clarify and update
information on main mailing-list page.

> If you don't like the idea of OSS, better stay with Delphi and hope that
it survives :)

Since I testing FPC and Lazarus, I'm intersting in using it. However, FPC
and Lazarus currently cannot be competition to Delphi/Kylix. But the most
important advantages are daily updates and upgrades and we hope it will
become worthy competitor one day. And stay OpenSource, in which  I doubt if
Delphi discontinue.

Good luck.