[fpc-pascal] When are used units recompiled?

Micha Nelissen micha at neli.hopto.org
Wed Apr 5 22:42:20 CEST 2006

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:32:13 -0600
L505 <fpc505 at z505.com> wrote:

> Vote where? :)
> The bug reporting system is very limited, once the bug is opened or closed you
> can't make any additional comments.

I know, but sometimes developers who know the system inside-out get
'out-of-touch' with the users who are just starting to use it. So 'voting'
is essentially "proving" somehow that this situation needs (some) attention.

Besides, in this case, more specific, to-the-point error messages make
programming more productive for all of us, including the more experienced
developer. We all mess up our unit output directory or configuration file
sometimes (just like that ';' before else, at least by me ;-) ).

Micha