[fpc-pascal] Graphics in Linux?

Peter Andersen peter at smedekrogen.dk
Thu Sep 29 12:28:34 CEST 2005

Rainer Hantsch wrote:
> Hi, Peter!
>
> When nothing "dramatic" has changed (and I do not remember to have even heared
> about any attempt to get this fixed from Michael), the graph unit will still
> only be usable for DOS and (maybe) for windows, but not for LINUX.

Here you are wrong :)  It's working in linux that's for sure (i am using
  it) But that is on a svga console. Display 800x600 and 256 color.

> Because I use a 100% Linux environment, this means in fact, that graph is not
> existing for me when it is not able to hook into X11 and simulate there
> somehow a graphics display. And exactly this does not work. :-/

Ok so what you ned is something that are easy as the graph unit but can
run under X11 in a xterm or what. If this is what you are looking for
then please let me know if you find anything. Because i have not found
it yet :)  But i am still seaching.

--
/ Peter Andersen
/ Skanderborg