[fpc-pascal] compiling html docs from svn

Bob Barry bobb at absamail.co.za
Sun Sep 4 21:39:42 CEST 2005

Michael -
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:57 you wrote:
> > Running "make pdf" fails similarly, with:
> >    l.120 ...legal enum minimum-size specifier "arg1"]
> It is hopefully fixed now.
Thanks for your effort and response.  I've updated from svn
and tried "make html", but behaviour was exactly the same
as before.  Maybe the change is slow to get thru svn - I'll
try again after a bit.

> Out of curiosity: Why do you build the docs manually ?
I've made an fpc package (for Gentoo) from svn which includes
binaries, libs, source, and (cross fingers) documentation.  This
assures that all parts of the package come from the same snapshot,
and that the content of the package can easily be installed,
queried, updated, or deleted.

Thanks,

Bob Barry