[fpc-pascal] Lazarus and FPC integration

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Mon Oct 31 07:18:58 CET 2005

Elio Cuevas Gómez wrote:
> These are all good things, but if the IDE editor can't handle basic stuff like
> international characters it's not very useful.

For you. It is useful for most of the English speaking people and those
are quiet a lot too, although not as much as the whole world population.
And even though I don't live in a English speaking country, I never had
problems with it, because all source and comments of my programs are
English. Therefore for me it is not a very important issue. It is nice
to have for others.

Vincent.