[fpc-pascal] for..in loops?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:16:48 CET 2005

> Nobody uses it unless they are backporting from .NET. Simply because the
> hordes of win32 Delphi programmers still use D6 and D7.

And even greater is the horde of programmers still using Visual Studio 6.0.

tsc tsc tsc .... I just can´t figure out why some developers of IDEs
think that .NET should substitute all existing developing
technologies.

For me it´s very good. While they develop their ultra-slow programs
that require a really heavy framework, I can develop my fast, small
and stable programs =)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho