[fpc-pascal] OT: RE: fp not available

Crause, Christo (JC) christo.crause at sasol.com
Tue Nov 15 21:31:15 CET 2005

> From: Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl>
> Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] RE: fp not available
> To: FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>

> Please, write error messages with svn versions of both fpc
> and lazarus to the
> lazarus mailing list or submit a bug report on
> http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/mantis/main_page.php
>
> But make sure you are the latest svn version of both fpc and
> lazarus. A number of
> fixes have been made since the latest releases.
>
> As far as I know, lazarus can be compiled and started on linux-amd64
>
> Vincent.

Thanks Vincent, I had another look at the compiler errors and realised
that the fpc.cfg file was not set up correctly to work with the SVN
version of FPC.  Lazarus does indeed compile with both latest fpc 2.0.1
and 2.1.1

Regards,
Christo Crause
NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof,
is subject to the standard Sasol eMail legal notice which may be found at:
http://www.sasol.com/legalnotices

If you cannot access the legal notice through the URL attached and you wish
to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to
legalnotice at sasol.com