[fpc-pascal] RE: fp not available

Crause, Christo (JC) christo.crause at sasol.com
Mon Nov 14 13:15:46 CET 2005

> Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:50:46 +0100
> From: "J.L. Blom" <jlblom at neuroweave.nl>
> Subject: [fpc-pascal] fp not available

> I have an AMD64 running the 64-bit version of Fedora4 and I
> haven't found a specific 64-bit version of fpc.
> I hope somebody can give me some clues.
> Joep

You can download x86_64 fpc 2.0.0 rpm's from:
http://www.freepascal.org/down-x86_64-linux-ftp.freepascal.org.html

I am interested in knowing whether you get Lazarus working in 64 bit
mode.  I have compiled it with fpc 2.0.0, but get runtime errors.  I
could not get Lazarus to compile with 64 bit fpc 2.0.1 or 2.1.1 yet.

Regards,
Christo Crause
NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof,
is subject to the standard Sasol eMail legal notice which may be found at:
http://www.sasol.com/legalnotices

If you cannot access the legal notice through the URL attached and you wish
to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to
legalnotice at sasol.com