[fpc-pascal] Port of TechnoJocks Turbo Toolkit?

Dan Clough danc3 at cox.net
Sat May 21 14:55:34 CEST 2005

Hello,

Wondering if there is a Linux port of Bob Ainsbury's excellent
"TechnoJocks Turbo Toolkit" from the TP4/5 days.  I was digging through
Google and some mailing list archives and saw where Bob had given his
permission for it, but the threads seem to die out without any more
information on whether it actually got done.

Does anyone know if this is available, and if not, would anyone be
willing to do it?  I am a novice with Pascal, but have some old code
from TP5 that I'd like to be able to use (it uses many of the TTT
units).  Some of the units have (a little) ASM/OBJ stuff that I am
unable to convert to pure Pascal, as I don't have the skill.  Can anyone
help with this?

Thanks and best regards,
Dan C