[fpc-pascal] Executable size compiler 1.96 vs 1.06

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Tue May 17 11:37:29 CEST 2005

| > Ahh.. I'm looking forward to this then... surely this is part or all of the problem then.. Ok, so off to
| > sourceforge now, or wherever I google this latest CVS.
|
| Try to simple do "strip xxx.exe" on the commandline

That worked too, now down to 440KB. Well, 2.0.0 should solve problems since the linker is funny in the lazarus
FPC compiler I have .. I'm downloading it now, 70 percent of 23MB done :P

p.s. if this is the case with lazarus, should they be notified of this? if they are currently shipping this
funny LD with their lazarus download?