[fpc-pascal] FPC version 2.0.0 officially released.

listmember listmember at letterboxes.org
Tue May 17 00:20:37 CEST 2005

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> The FPC team is pleased to announce the availability of
 > version 2.0.0 of the Free Pascal Compiler.

A great big thank you everone who contributed. Great work.

> What is planned for the future ?

I have a weird question, and I am finding it hard to
put into words, so please bear with me :-)

Could pascal scripting be integrated into FPC so that
practically enything that can be done by the compiler
could be done in the compiled application?

No, I am not asking for a pascal script component,
something more deeply integrated.

Cheers,

And, thanks again.