[fpc-pascal] Re: sysutils not found, haunting me

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Sat Jun 11 08:07:55 CEST 2005

I solved the problem for now by doing a "Build All" in lazarus, rebuilding all
the system/sysutil libraries. Just had to set up all the "search paths" to point
to all the include file directories, which is annoying at first since there are
quite a few include files in different areas, but no so bad since you only
"build all" once in while.