[fpc-pascal] Pointers

Lee, John John.Lee at logicacmg.com
Thu Jul 28 18:34:22 CEST 2005

As Vinzent says there are some problems with the dos (go32v2) - not sure that these are bad enough to prevent us doing a v2.0.x release shortly - the compiler & rtl seem to be fine. Anyway in the meantime the _daily_ dos v2.0.1 snapshot which has release + fixes functionality and the v2.1.1 snapshot which has the latest development functionality are working, can be downloaded from ftp.freepascal.org/ snapshot/ v20 or v21 respectively.

Regards John