[fpc-pascal] Exporting pointers to classes or objects

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Mon Jul 25 00:36:49 CEST 2005

| I've found an old local copy of the article I mentioned in the thread
| about using dialogs from dlls. Since it's not online at Borlands website
| any more (from somewhen in 1998), I would send you a copy if you like.

Thanks will read that one if I can find it.  One other thing I should have
considered, is that the object/class pointers being exported, if even possible,
would of course have to use manual memory managed strings. So any object/class
that used an ansistring would have to be modified to use pchars, shortstrings,
or a combination pchar/pascal string. I guess the real problem is tedious memory
management of each string within the class (if the class uses strings), even if
you can export a pointer to an object.