[fpc-pascal] [OT] Mime attachments

Bernhard Steffen bernhard.steffen at gmx.net
Sun Jul 24 21:47:02 CEST 2005

I'm using Thunderbird as well, but not the digest form of free pascal
mailing list. Works pretty good for me. Try using to receive each
posting separately instead of a "blob" of digest - thus giving you the
advantage of using the tree structure view of a subject thread. (each
subject with every reply gets shown as a separate tree by Thunderbird,
if you choose so.) For changing digest form see the link below.

HTH
Bernhard