[fpc-pascal] fpdoc questions

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Mon Jul 4 16:45:55 CEST 2005

| >  fpdoc --package=rtl --input="system.pp -Fi/directory/"
| >
| > Is that the correct syntax? I can't get it to find my include files that it
| > needs. I am putting the quotes in the wrong place maybe..
|
| No, the syntax is correct.

I tried using absolute paths for the unit I am running fpdoc on, everything and
it is working now.

For example to make sure the sysunixh.inc is found properly I must go

fpdoc --package=rtl --input="/home/l1/FPC/source/fpc2.0.0/rtl/linux/system.pp -F
i/home/l1/FPC/source/fpc2.0.0/rtl/unix/;"

as opposed to running fpdoc in a local directory:

fpdoc --package=rtl --input="system.pp -Fi/home/l1/FPC/source/fpc2.0.0/rtl/unix/
;"

  Can't find unit sysunixh.inc

Is that normal behaviour?  I was going to run FPDOC in a local directory for
convenience. If it should work locally, I will look at the sources and work on a
local fpdocompiling patch.

Lars

p.s. I really do like this way, versus embedded source help messes I've seen.
definitely clean and automated.