[fpc-pascal] Questions

Thomas Schatzl tom_at_work at gmx.at
Mon Jan 31 13:27:06 CET 2005

Hello,

Pianoman schrieb:
> I Have two questions:
> Is there any windows/DOS port of the numerix library?

Since Google reveals lots of libraries called "numerix", it may be
helpful for others to be more specific.
(I personally don't know any Numerix library, even less ones ported for FPC)

> 2. How to detect thee speed of CPU?

One way to obtain the (current) CPU speed is on Go32V2/Win32, actually
all(?) x86 platforms supported by FPC, for example my CPU library you
can get from http://members.yline.com/~tom_at_work/

If you only want an explanation on how to do it, I think it is explained
in the library's docs (downloadable from the same URL).

Regards,
   Thomas