[fpc-pascal] Debugger on OS X

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.ugent.be
Sun Jan 30 14:48:01 CET 2005

On 30 jan 2005, at 14:14, Paul Davidson wrote:

> 1) Is it possible to view strings in XCode (1.5).  At present can only
> see first char ( C style char)

shortstrings are printed properly, normally. You can view ansistrings
using "x/s ansistring_var"

> 2) Any testing of fpc on Tiger yet?  May be getting developer version
> next week

I don't have Tiger. Also note that if you get it, you'll be under NDA,
so you're not allowed to talk about it on public lists. As they
recently put it on the darwin-userlevel mailing list:

1st rule of Tiger club: You don't talk about Tiger club.
2nd rule of Tiger club: You don't talk about Tiger club.

Jonas