[fpc-pascal] cvs ebuild

Wojciech Malinowski virrar at wp.pl
Wed Feb 2 16:12:44 CET 2005

Bob Barry wrote:
> Does any Gentoo user on the list have a working cvs ebuild?  If so, would you share it?
>
> Afterthought - CVS contains fpc.spec and fpcdoc.spec for Redhat users and a whole
> directory for debian users; how about adding fpc.ebuild for Gentoo users?

Have you tried this?
http://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=49872&action=view
The author says it works but I haven't installed it yet cause I don't
want to broke my current fpc installed by hand.

If it does work there will be probably no reason to add the ebuild to
fpc cvs cause it will be added to portage.

--
Wojciech Malinowski