[fpc-pascal] GTK2 and arm-linux

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Tue Dec 27 03:00:41 CET 2005

On Monday 26 December 2005 02:10 pm, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone successfully used the GTK2-library for an arm-processor ?
> Today I tried the helloworld-demoes, which segfault. I tried gdb but

The Zaurus does not come with Gtk(2). Only Qt/E (ie Qtopia).
Did you install another ROM with an X11 server/ Gtk libraries ?

The advantage of Qtopia it that it has its own lightweight
fast replacement for X11, tailored for embedded.

But many also seem to use X11 on higher end Zauri.
I just never bothered to try it.

Are there any problems with using Qt/E Qtopia + FPC on the Zaurus ?
Something I can fix ?

kind regards,

Den Jean