[fpc-pascal] Path, Search Path and Source Path

listmember listmember at letterboxes.org
Sun Dec 4 16:45:39 CET 2005

Hi,

I have just compiled both FPC and Lazarus from SVN
and except for one very miniscule glitch both worked
out great.

I do however one problem: When I try to compile anything
in Lazarus, I get an error saying this or the other unit
is not found.

I suspect it's all because I have not supplied the necessary
path information .

I haven't. Because I am not sure where/how I can add those
pieces of information.

Is there a GUI way of doing this; or are there files on disk
that I should update?

BTW, I am referring to Windows platform.