[fpc-pascal] "is"

Alain Michaud Alain.Michaud at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Apr 5 22:09:35 CEST 2005

	FPC/Lazarus is such a nice software. I started using it one year ago.
Although they say it is "under development" it works very well!

	In addition, there is the comunity... Whenever there is a problem, I
can just send an email to the list and often, someone will give me some
tips or would even fix the software for me. Try this with Microsoft...

	Finally, by reading the discussions on this list, I see "in real time"
how the software is being developed and how it slowly evolves towards a
most modern software.