[fpc-pascal] RE: Random(), Randomize, and Linux permissions

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 05:29:46 CEST 2004

Jeff,

Thanks for this link.  I found a Pascal implementation of MT
somewhere .. not this one I think.  Is it your code?  Do you know the
difference between the Real1() and Real2() etc. methods?

I was hoping that the algorithms underlying the RTL.Randomize and
RTL.Random would switch to using MT in fpc version 2.

-Alan