[fpc-pascal]how much work is porting fpc

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Sep 11 14:17:40 CEST 2004

> Besides the typo in the subject there's not much left to say, this
> thread gives a good overview and some hints on the mostly underestimated
> extra tasks pointed out by Olle.
>
> Where would one go to look for information besides the sources
> themselves, is there any further documentation or templates available?

Compiler or RTL? For compiler, there is a start of docs linked from the wiki ("comparch").

I made two small docs, one about building the compiler, one about some of the reasons why the
Unix rtl was changed from 1.0 to 1.1/1.9 and one about building the compiler

http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/buildfaq.pdf

http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/unixrtl.pdf