[fpc-pascal]Yet another impossible task

Stefan Becker becker at lufa-speyer.de
Sat Sep 4 01:15:45 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 2. September 2004 11:23 schrieb Jérémie LEFRANCOIS:

What does this "writing to screen" accually need to do.  Create colors?
change charator fonts?   You mentiononed Create Windows  for example.

Probably ANYTHING you need to do can be done with the oCrt or nCrt
units.  Remember the win.pas unit in Turbopascal.  I have a
working portation for that if you want it.  Compiles for DOS or LINUX.

Could it be that your TSR is a simple ANSI.SYS   display driver?

my regards,

Stefan Becker