[fpc-pascal]api win32

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas plcl at telefonica.net
Fri Sep 3 16:51:52 CEST 2004

On Thursday 02 September 2004 16:47, Luis Del Aguila wrote:
> Hola a todos.
> Yo queria hacer algo similar, pero es muy dificil implementarlo.
> Necesito ayuda, yo quiero saber si hay algun libro que enseñe como hacerlo
> Hay algun "mailing list" de freepascal en español.
>
> Gracias
>
> Hi, all
>
> I would like something similar to this, but  it is very dificult
> implementation.
> I need help or you know a book or tutorial, what  to show how make this?
>

> thanks
>
> example :
>
> FUNCTION  WindowProc(Window: HWnd; Menssage, WParam,LParam:
> Longint):Longint;stdcall;export;
> BEGIN

Luis,

Do you know "Boletin Pascal" ?
http://www.latiumsoftware.com/es/pascal/index.php

It is not Free Pascal specific, but you can find sometimes good resources
usable under Free Pascal. Regarding your question, look to the issues 34/35:
http://www.latiumsoftware.com/es/pascal/0034.php
http://www.latiumsoftware.com/es/pascal/0035.php

They also run some forums in Spanish. One of them for Free Pascal users:
http://www.latiumsoftware.com/es/forums.php

Regards,
Pedro