[fpc-pascal] Strange exception

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 00:03:09 CEST 2004

I compiled a program using -gl with FPC 1.9.4 on Linux and I get this
run-time-error when running the program:

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080742B2 :
ERangeError : Range check error
  $080742B2  SVDCMP2,  line 337 of lsa2.pas
  $BFFFF924  P$LSA2_finalize_implicit,  line 692 of lsa2.pas

What makes it strange is that line 337 is the final end statement of
the procedure SVDCMP2 and line 692 is the final end statement of the
program lsa2.  Any ideas what might cause this or what to do?

-Alan